COST: 288 (COST288)
Full Name: Nanoscale and ultrafast photonics
Duration: 1/1/2003-3/12/2006 (Finished)
- University of Bristal (coordination)
- more info will provided in the future
- The main objective of the COST Action is is to study ultrafast nanophotonics towards applications in the high capacity photonic communication infrastructure, as well as to be a forum to bring forward novel topics such as advanced optical signal processing and optical logic, microwave photonics and exploratory technologies (based on nanophotonics) such as quantum communication.
- Modelling and characterisation of devices for optical signal processing
- Non-linear optics in micro- and nanoscale structures