back to project list
BRITE EURAM: OPTIVAN
Full Name: Optical interconnects using VCSELs based on As/N compounds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Gent - INTEC-Department
- To provide an improved scientific, materials and manufacturing basis for the fabrication of long wavelength VCSELs using an InGaAsN active layer
- Fabrication of broad-area lasers
- Fabrication of stripe laserdiodes
Publications in the framework of this project (2)
J. Zhang, L. Bogaert, M. Billet, D. Wang, B. Pan, S. Qin, E. Soltanian, S. Cuyvers, D. Maes, T. Vanackere, T. Vandekerckhove, S. Poelman, M. Kiewiet, I. Luntadila Lufungula, X. Guo, H. Li, J. De Witte, G. Lepage, P. Verheyen, J. Van Campenhout, B. Kuyken, G. Morthier, D. Van Thourhout, R. Baets, G. Roelkens,
Photonic integrated circuits realized using micro-transfer printing, PIERS (invited), (2023).
Z. Wang, M. Pantouvaki, G. Morthier, C. Merckling, J. Van Campenhout, D. Van Thourhout, G. Roelkens,
Heterogeneous Integration of InP Devices on Silicon, the 28th International Conference on Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IPRM) (invited), Japan, p.paper ThD1-1 (2016) .